Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
WHEN CAN YOU CANCEL YOUR SERVICE?
If you have a major problem with any service offered by Creeper Solutions or a minor problem that could not be fixed in a reasonable amount of time, you have the right to cancel a service contract, when it was:
– Provided with an unacceptable level of care and skill;
– Not fit for the purpose you requested;
– Are not delivered in a reasonable time when there is no agreed completion date.
SERVICES YOU CANNOT CANCEL:
You must pay for the services you have received under a service contract that worked as expected.
You cannot cancel a service contract or get a refund if the problem was beyond the control of Creeper Solutions, or of you:
– Change your mind;
– Insist that a service be rendered in a particular way, against the advice of Creeper Solutions;
– Did not clearly explain your needs to Creeper Solutions
TO CANCEL YOUR SERVICE:
You can close your account at any time. The option is found in the Account Settings.
If you have a problem with a service, follow the steps below:
– Show proof of purchase with receipt or bank statement.
– Contact Creeper Solutions and explain the problem. If Creeper Solutions cannot arrange service in a reasonable time, the terms of the service contract will be negotiated.
Account closure is subject to:
Not have any pending listing on the Website;
The Successful resolution of any pending issues (such as a suspension or restriction of your Account); and
Payment of any fees or amounts pending payment in the Account.
We may retain some of your personal information to satisfy regulatory requirements and our own external obligations. Closing your account does not necessarily delete all the information we have.
CREEPER SOLUTIONS WILL NOT COMPENSATE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES CAUSED IF THE PROBLEM OR DISSATISFACTION OCCURS BETWEEN THE USER AND THE FREELANCER.
If you have paid for the service and it has already started or has been delivered, a refund will be negotiated to cover the failed services and any advance payments.