PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. In addition, when you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms have referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect information from devices using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information on cookies and how to disable them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track the actions that occur on the Site and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet Service Provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– Cookies are electronic files that are used to record information about how the site is navigated.
Additionally, when you make or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, such as your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and credit card number), telephone). We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we generally collect to fulfill any request made through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this application information to:
– Communicate with you;
– Evaluate our requests to detect possible risks or fraud; and
– When it is in line with the preferences you have shared with us, we will provide you with information or advertising related to our products or services.
– We use the device information we collect to help us detect potential risks and fraud (in particular, your IP address) and, more generally, to improve and optimize our site (for example, by generating analytics on how our customers navigate and interact with the site and to evaluate the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share your information with third parties unless it is necessary to complete the transaction or is required by law.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter the data collection and usage practices of our Site when we see a Do Not Track signal in your browser.
When you make a request through the Site, we will keep your order information in our files, unless and until you ask us to delete it.
For more information on our privacy practices, if you have questions or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details below:
Av. Homero 205 piso 10, Av Polanco, V seccion, CDMX